Now in its fifth year, German based Bombtrack Bicycle Company never ceases to amaze with its slick graphics, uncanny attention to detail, and all out commitment to adventure.
Oxbridge Single Speed – $1,199
The single-speed Oxbridge is simplicity itself. Easy to service and cheap to maintain, it’s ready to take on the streets year after year. For when cycling is only part of your day, colour matched fenders keep you looking smart, regardless of the weather. With lustrous paint and tan-wall tyres, its quill stem is in keeping with the vintage look, yet provides easy adjustment of the handlebar height.
- Ideal city riding geometry with lower BB, slacker head angle, longer head tube and increased fork offset, for more stability and better toe clearance.
- A short reach and high stack height make the bike more comfortable and give better visibility in city riding.
- Frame features 4130 crmo head tube, down tube and seat tube with laser-cut dropouts with fender mounts.
- Single speed drive train for low maintenance city riding.
- Bombtrack Drome hubs with female bolt axles laced into double wall rims.
for full specs: http://bombtrack.com/oxbridge-2/